Friday, January 16, 2009

THE SLAUGHTER OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN BY ISRAEL (for more photos, click here)

TODAY JANUARY 16, 2009 -

In 21 days 1133 Palestinians killed by Israel: 346 children & 105 women, 5200 injured.

UPDATES: Http://apps.facebook.com/supportgaza

I heard once, from a person I used to work with in an insurance broker in Toronto, something about the Palestinian people that I could never understand that much. This man had some sort of a "theory" on why Canada should be "determined" against "those terrorists". And he told me:

"- They come to this country to BREED TERRORISTS. They are "breeding terrorists" in Gaza.."

When I saw these photos, his words came back to my mind. I could never forget that strange, to say the least, "message" .

In horror and pain, I post these photos maybe FOR HIM:

- Here are your "terrorists", Sir...Have a beer to celebrate...They are been killed by the dozens as these photos are being posted..Your "world" , as per your views, must be safer now...

I do apologize for this personal comment and for posting something out of the main purpose of this Blog, but I had to find a way of getting it out of my "system"...

It looks like that I couldn't "keep it to myself"...

At the end of the day, I believe it is always very painful to be, Face-to-Face, with those who endorse CRIME, TORTURE, RACISM and who can hide and take no responsibility for their choices, have no accountability for their crimes. Good clothes, good jobs maybe, gives these "non-ordinary people" the privilege of impunity...Back to the photos:

To GARY, RICHARD etc..and their friends ...



THE SLAUGHTER OF THOSE WHOSE CRIME WAS TO BE BORN IN GAZA-PHOTOS: January 2009